Implementation & Training.
Full Life Cycle Development and Implementation.
Clinivation software is easy to install, configure, and run. It’s designed to easily fit into your existing business processes and enterprise infrastructure. Cloud, hybrid, and on‐premises deployment capabilities, efficient data import and entry tools, and seamless integration with your existing systems help you get started right away.
Your clinivation Solutions team provides efficient, responsive services, from needs assessment, solution architecture, and solution planning through data discovery and migration, software installation and configuration, and validation.
Your clinivation Solutions team will include professionals matched to your needs, from experienced senior executives with multiple professional certifications to efficient, diligent data management specialists.
The clinivation clinStartSM Family of Solution Services.
The clinivation clinStart family of Solution Services enables executives and their teams to immediately address the top priorities
of their operations by accelerating priority‐focused implementations of clinivation software platforms.
Managing your business demands your full attention. And attempting additional “do‐it‐yourself” implementation and configuration tasks will often start a vicious cycle by distracting and overwhelming you and your team. The clinivation clinStart family of Solution Services are designed to reverse this vicious cycle.
As a leading solutions provider to the life sciences industry, clinivation’s multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals have the unmatched domain expertise, experience, and commitment to professional excellence to effectively deliver your solution and address your top priorities.
The clinivation clinStart family of Solution Services gets you to tangible results faster, with well‐executed Solution Services tailored to each clinivation platform that comprise:
- A full understanding of the top priorities of your operations.
- A focused Solution Plan that immediately addresses these top priorities.
- Effective and efficient program management that leverages our unmatched domain expertise and experience.
- Priority‐focused implementation services such as: infrastructure and IT governance review; data discovery, security, cleansing, verification, modeling, and migration; systems validation; content unification; and system integrations.
- Priority‐focused configuration services such as: dashboard and report configuration; workflow optimizations; and alignment with ERP‐driven processes.
- Documentation, knowledge transfer, and scenario‐based user and administrator training.
- Program management with metrics of program success that ensure tangible results.
Comprehensive Training Solutions.
Individualized, live, online training is available to every clinivation client.
Experienced trainers introduce new users, power users, managers, administrators, and executives to clinivation software features, functionality, support, and clinivation managed services.
Your training program will be matched to your needs, and may include:
- On‐site group and individualized training.
- Instructor‐led online training.
- Private technical training for executives.
- On‐Demand training resources including interactive videos, FAQs, and user guides.
- Competency certification with written examination and screen capture.