Connected Clinical Portfolio Strategy.
The clinivation ForeSight Platform for Connected Clinical Portfolio Strategy connects cross-functional teams to enable full transparency, governance, and strategic management of the entire global clinical development portfolio.
With Connected Clinical Portfolio Strategy, teams are aligned with resources, milestones, and budgets to deliver the results that matter most.
Reactive Clinical Development Churns Near-Term Operational Objectives.
Competing and overlapping priorities from across global organizations generate complex clinical development portfolios that inevitably focus on near-term, operational objectives- and often ignore strategic alignment.
Reasons for this include a lack of visibility on “the big picture”, communication gaps about the strategic framework, blind spots on areas of overlap, and the inability to easily model and choose from alternative ways of aligning resources and priorities.
When taken individually, each study proposal has rational- and often compelling- reasons for funding.
But without the context of a “big picture”, an articulated strategic framework, a view on objectives already being pursued, or a list of alternative scenarios, study funding decisions are necessarily reactive and generally driven by near-term- and not strategic- considerations.
Connected Clinical Portfolio Strategy Aligns Teams to Deliver the Results That Matter Most.
Despite the most compelling near-term operational objectives, executive leadership must also deliver on all of the organization’s strategic objectives.
This means that teams must always be aligned with resources, milestones, and budgets to deliver the results that matter most.
Clinical Portfolio Transparency is Central to Contemporary Corporate Governance.
Contemporary corporate governance requires that the material operational risk incurred from myriad human studies worldwide is transparent, understood, and actively managed.
And important requirements of contemporary Corporate Integrity Agreements executed by the Office of Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services include maintaining full transparency and regular reviews of all human subject research and associated budgets, publications, and inquiries.
ACHIEVE STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES.
Align teams with resources in a company, divisional, and product-level strategic context, and journey from reactive clinical operations to strategic portfolio management.
VIEW CASE STUDY >
ENABLE GOVERNANCE AND TRANSPARENCY.
Connect with your teams for full transparency on the status, forecasts, study designs, and milestones of the entire global clinical development portfolio.
CHOOSE YOUR BEST OPTIONS.
Easily model a full range of tactical and strategic scenarios for advanced and contingency planning, group presentation and review, and informed decision-making.
THE PLATFORM FOR CONNECTED CLINICAL PORTFOLIO STRATEGY
The clinivation Foresight Platform serves as the foundation for strategic management of the entire global clinical development portfolio.
With a complete suite of solution components and technologies, clinivation ForeSight connects cross-functional teams to synchronize clinical development with preclinical development, publication planning, global market clearance, global market access, quality systems evolutions, product risk management planning, and more.
- Visualize Your Entire Portfolio with World Map, Pipeline Stage, Milestone Timeline, and Study Snapshot Views with immediate slice, group, and drill-down features to follow your line of thinking.
- Synchronize Clinical Development Milestones Across All Connected Functions by opt-in of preclinical development, publication planning, global market clearance, global market access, quality systems evolutions, product risk management planning, and other functional components.
- Strategically Align Teams with Resources, Milestones, and Budgets in a company, divisional, and product-level strategic context.
- Simplify Multi-Scenario Modeling, Contingency Planning, and Budgeting with the clinivation ForeSight Modeling Engine that easily interoperates with and exports to your existing budgeting systems.
- Optimize Your Portfolio’s Strategic Positioning with Intuitive Portfolio Analytics that can slice and group your portfolio by strategic alignment, priority, program, indication, product application, region, owner, stage in product lifecycle, technical risk, commercial risk, product liability risk, evidence-based value, and more.
- Click-Through to Content for Real Time Informed Decision Support and immediate access to study documentation, publication libraries, product labeling, portfolio report and scenario libraries, and more.
- Work Across the Entire Clinical Development Lifecycle including completed, in-progress, and under consideration studies, product applications, indications, programs, and more.
- Highly-Efficient Data Management Uploads Directly from Desktop Applications for supervisory review and data import directly from desktop application templates comprising study protocol synopses, study project plans, milestone timelines, and more.
- Exportable Analytics Simplify Issue Analysis and Presentation and leverage search, user-defined queries, libraries, and templates, for pivot-table functionality and exportability to all desktop applications.
- Built for Integration to Enable Interoperation with PPM, selling, PLM, ERP, content management, and CRM systems.
- Robust Data Quality, Security, and Administration with audit trail reporting, electronic signatures, multi-level security options, and secure architecture meets or exceeds the requirements of contemporary IT governance policies and 21CFR Part 11.
- Software That’s Ready for Your Infrastructure and Your Business Processes and seamlessly adapts to your needs- leveraging cloud, hybrid, and on-premises architectures.
- The clinivation clinStart Family of Solution Services Immediately Addresses the Top Priorities of Your Global Clinical Development Operations and accelerates a priority-driven implementation of the clinivation ForeSight Platform with a proven approach to this specialized area.
- Clinivation Solution Services Deliver Full Support and include planning, architecture, design, configuration, development, data migration, validation, documentation, training, launch, support, and program management.
clinivation Private Technical Training
clinivation Solution Services