Dr. Joseph Kozikowski, a NASDAQ-OMX Certified Director, will further his learning on corporate governance and law at Stanford Law School.
NATICK, MA – May 21, 2009 – Clinivation, Inc. announced today that clinivation Founder and CEO Joseph Kozikowski, M.D. will attend Director’s College at Stanford Law School.
Stanford Law School’s Sixteenth Annual Director’s College, held in conjuction with the Rock Center for Corporate Governance, will begin on June 20, 2010.
The Honorable Mary Shapiro, Chairman, The United States Securities and Exchange Commission, will deliver this year’s Opening Keynote Address.
Additional Keynotes will be delivered by:
- Honorable Jed H. Rakoff, United States District Judge, Southern District of New York;
- Robert H. Herz, Chairman, Financial Accounting Standards Board;
- Steven A. Burd, Chairman, President, and CEO of Safeway Corporation
- Joseph A. Grundfest, W. A. Frank Professor of Law and Business, Stanford Law School
- Safra A. Katz, President, Oracle Corporation;
- John T. Chambers, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Cisco Systems; and
- Robert A. Malone, Former Chief Executive Officer, BP America.
About Director’s College at Stanford Law School:
Directors’ College is the nation’s premier executive education program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded firms.
This program addresses a broad range of problems that confront modern boards, including the board’s role in setting business strategy, techniques for controlling legal liability, the challenge posed by activist investors, and dramatic new changes in the rules governing the election of corporate directors.