Associate Management Accountant US – Cambridge, MA
In this position, you will lead and perform accounting and supervisory duties that include identifying, measuring, analyzing, interpreting, and communicating business and financial information critical to our achievement of our business goals. This is full-time position that reports to the Controller.
Position responsibilities also include:
- Lead and perform accounting duties in managerial, financial, and cost accounting and related operations and systems development, including supervisory and audit responsibilities for bookkeeping and data entry functions.
- Demonstrate a mature, professional attitude and responsive, high-quality teamwork.
- Achieve all requisite core and professional competencies, demonstrating subject mastery on core certifications (MOS including Excel Expert; NACPB; ADP ADC PC/Payroll; Intuit Certified User and Advanced Certificate; CPE CEFR Level C2, and Typing) and professional certifications (IMA CMA credential).
- Ongoing professional development and job performance sufficient to qualify for the position of Management Account within 12 months of employment.
Position qualifications include:
- Minimum 3 years successful corporate accounting (or corporate financial auditing) experience.
- Undergraduate BS or BA degree in Accounting Science or Accounting.
- Must possess or be eligible to sit for the Institute of Management Accounting (USA) Certified Management Accountant credential.
- Certifications in Microsoft Office applications a plus.
- Certifications in Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise and CCH ProSystem fx Suite software a plus.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Excellent teamwork, time management, planning, and organizing skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to work hours as needed to meet deadlines and goals.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Clinivation does not accept employment applications or resumes from third‐parties. Clinivation defines an employment applicant as person who indicates interest in a specific open position, follows our procedure that requires submitting a employment application or resume directly to the clinivation human resources authority, and indicates possession of the advertised or established qualifications for the position.
All unsolicited employment applications or resumes from agencies will be considered direct applicants, and no referral fees for such will be paid.