World leader in eye health products selects clinivation WorldView® as their enterprise solution for on-demand global regulatory intelligence.
Natick, MA, November 17, 2008 – clinivation, Inc. announced today that Bausch & Lomb has selected the clinivation WorldView® enterprise solution for On-Demand Global Regulatory Intelligence.
“Bausch & Lomb is one of the world’s oldest and most respected healthcare companies, and we are pleased that they have chosen clinivation WorldView® for comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date global regulatory intelligence,” said Richard Morroney, R.A.C., C.Q.A., clinivation’s Vice President of Quality and Regulatory Solutions.
About clinivation WorldView® On-Demand Global Regulatory Intelligence
Clinivation WorldView® is the medical device and diagnostic industry’s most comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date enterprise solution for On-Demand Global Regulatory Intelligence. Providing clear, step-by-step market clearance regulations, processes, and guidance for >99% of the world markets, only clinivation WorldView® delivers tried-and-true intelligence from certified, practicing professionals with real-world experience.
About Bausch & Lomb
Headquartered in Rochester, NY, Bausch & Lomb offers the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of eye health products and is one of the oldest, best known, and most respected healthcare brands in the world.
Bausch & Lomb offers five categories of eye care products:
- Contact lenses for an entire spectrum of wearing modalities;
- Lens care products including chemical disinfectants and lens cleaning products;
- Pharmaceuticals to treat a wide range of eye conditions including glaucoma, eye allergies, conjunctivitis, dry eye, and retinal diseases;
- Cataract and vitreoretinal surgery products including intraocular lenses, lines of phacoemulsification equipment, and other surgical instruments and devices;
- Refractive surgery products including brands of microkeratomes and the Zyoptix® system for personalized vision correction.
Bausch & Lomb employs approximately 13,000 people worldwide, and its products are available in more than 100 countries. For more information please visit www.bausch.com.